This morning I finally used our new Dyson slim. It was so satisfying! We have a very plush new carpet that produced heaps of dust. We had to empty it 5 times and already had to take it apart to remove Larissa's hair from the brush...I think she did that on purpose... This vacuum is truly amazing! If you don't have one. Get one.Also...we have decided that the best time to use this beast of a machine is at 7am on Saturdays and Sundays with the power head on full blast...sucking up a kilo of BBs...you know...to teach the tenants downstairs a lesson in respect ;)
1 comment:
OMG - I love those vacume cleaners!
Believe it or not, I have a copy of a Dyson. It's pretty much the same, but without the $800 price tag ;)
The first time I used it I did the hall and half the lounge room and had to empy it - that's how much dust it gets up of of the carpet.
It's scary to think of what we were breathing in from the carpet beofre these
Post a Comment