Yesterday marked the near completion of our full integration to Massachusetts. I have gotten my license changed, my rego complete, car insurance secured, local parking permit affixed to my window...the only piece of the puzzle left is getting the inspection done and we are golden :)
....as a side note...its only taken me 2 years to get all of this done...I probably still would be rolling around with my Jersey tags had we not moved to a place that requires resident parking permits...oh yea...and the house selling thing :P
Yesterday was also full of other excitements! Alex found some amazing fabrics to play with! They really compliment some designs he has cooked up!! There will be some more awesome Bruno Super Deluxe items coming soon! In the same outing, I nabbed a great swimsuit deal for me! Today I will be heading over to the fitness center after work and diving into their olympic size lap pool! If I were any more stoked...I would be a fire!
Happy days!
Thursday, 20 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment