You like the alliteration? SEXXY! Today though...should not fall into one of those hot summer days. It is surprisingly pleasant out! There is a cool breeze, nice sun, I heard some f-in birds chirping. Its a perfect day! I even got to the bus stop just in time to catch it before it pulled out of the square! How beauteous! How full of bile and bullshit! I think that the woman controlling the bus was sent from the depths of hell. She was rude (the first qualifier used in the MBTA hiring process) and she was seemingly unaware that she had the heat cranked to high!!11++!111! Heat. On HIGH. In summer. On a full bus. FULL. Nothing screams sexxy morning commute like some sweaty person wedged next to you. It was quite possibly the worst morning on the bus I have ever had... I was standing there...people were dripping with sweat...the hum of the heater drowned out the cries for help and air conditioning...so I did what any person would do..and in the interest of self preservation...I got off at the first available stop...I stuck it out a total of 3 stops. I just got off without a fuss, proceeded to walk to work...and ring the MBTA with the bus number, route number, driver number, and a few choice words. HA! That isnt going to do shit. This broad is probably going to get a raise! The MBTA is probably performing weird social experiments like seeing how a crammed bus reacts to extreme heat, overcrowding, rudeness and ignoring your request for stopping at your stop (ugh...how many times do you have to yell stop AND ring the button before they understand this simple monosyllabic word!!) GAH!!! I HATE THE MBTA!!!!
Good morning :)
Monday, 18 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, this is the first time I've ever gone on a blog page to leave a 'comment'....but I want you to know that I'm very proud of your writing skills, and sincerely feel you should publish a book.....you could be the next Rowlands...who knows, you have a vivid imagination and can possibly author a best seller...try it, it might not be so difficult...anyway, enjoyed the clips, the honorable mention, and even got to see a bit of that foreign carpet....Glad to know you get out and around....take care, and I too miss you and your clever self. Love Mom....not mum...that's a flower!!!
Post a Comment