Wednesday, 30 January 2008

january. season of change

So...a few weeks ago I was offered a position at Boston University working in the Graduate Admissions office at the College of Fine Arts. I took the job!! Alex and I are both very excited by what this will bring! I start work on February 6th!!!! Also!!! We move into our new place February 1st! Its all a bit crazy right now...

To vent off some frustrations...we bought an air rifle. What. Everyone in Amerika owns a gun >.>

Its pretty cool though...Its a Smith & Wesson airsoft handgun. So it shoots plastic BBs not those horrid copper ones...

We have been shooting everything in sight!! Once we get settled Alex will take photos and you can all revel in the glory that is our dead aim!!!

BOOYA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smith & Weston huh... alot of old timers carry those.